This is the online portal to your family’s RenWeb account and FACTS account.
After logging in to the Family Portal, you will be able to access
- School Information
- School calendar
- Your Student’s class information
- Student Information
- Homework assignments
- Class lesson plans
- Grades for students beginning in the 5th grade
- Report cards
- Attendance information
- Library checkout information
- Student schedules
- Family Information
- Family relationships
- Username/Password maintenance
- College Resource Center
- FACTS is a tuition maintenance program through which you will be billed all fees, including tuition, class fees, field trip and other incidental expenses.
- Grant and Financial Aid application may be made through the FACTS portal (non-EdChoice).
- Set up a tuition payment plan
- Pay Incidental Expenses
Note: Your 7th-12th grade student can have access to his/her own RenWeb account, using a personal email. Family and Financial information will only be available using a parent’s Family Portal account. Please do not allow your student access to your account.
Smartphone users can also access the Family Portal through the app, RenWeb Home, available through your device’s store.