ParentsWeb is the online portal to your family’s RenWeb account and FACTS account.
After logging in to ParentsWeb, you will be able to access
- School Information
- School calendar
- Your Student’s class information
- Student Information
- Homework assignments
- Class lesson plans
- Grades for students beginning in the 5th grade
- Report cards
- Attendance information
- Library checkout information
- Student schedules
- Family Information
- Family relationships
- Username/Password maintenance
- College Resource Center
- FACTS is a tuition maintenance program through which you will be billed all fees, including tuition, class fees, field trip and other incidental expenses.
- Grant and Financial Aid application may be made through the FACTS portal (non-EdChoice).
- Set up a tuition payment plan
- Pay Incidental Expenses
Note: Your 7th-12th grade student can have access to his/her own RenWeb account, using a personal email. Family and Financial information will only be available using a parent’s ParentsWeb account. Please do not allow your student access to your account.
Smartphone users can also access ParentsWeb through the app, RenWeb Home, available through your device’s store.